Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Monday.

{ Baby Girl  last week on her 3 month & 1 day birthday }

Oh hey, Happy Monday! 
Just wanted to spread some Monday morning cuteness around the web...
I may be very partial but I just can't get enough of this lil cutie of mine!

This weekend was pretty fab. Spent a ton of time with my Baby Girl 
(we are still working on rolling over). Our new appliances were finally delivered 
& I got to spend some quality time with my Mother-in-law & my parents-
we walked to a local restaurant & shared a nice sushi meal.

 The only major negatives of the weekend were the humidity, the thunderstorms 
that kept me awake most of the night Saturday & the fact that The Husband had some military 
obligations that kept him away. Boo. He's back now though & we are all sleeping soundly again. 
Have I mentioned I'm a big wuss when it comes to thunder & lightening? 
Yep. Total wuss. 

So, how was your weekend? 
Did you sleep well?

xoxo

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Awwwwwww! You go ahead and spread all the cuteness you want! :-)) And yes...for a change...I slept! No thunderstorms here this weekend. Just a little rain. Hopefully we're all done with thunder, lightening, hail, and tornadoes for a while!!

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

I'm so glad you got some sleep! & yes I hope those tornados & just down right yucky weather stay away for quite a while!

xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails