Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Weekend.

{ Via

Well, happy weekend my lovebugs! 
Still no baby over here- whomp whomp waaaa.
I'm feeling very much like a beached whale these days 
& I'm definitely ready to pop like the bubbles in the above photograph!

Hopefully something magical will happen this weekend. 
If not I'm scheduled for an ultrasound & stress test Monday afternoon to 
ensure Baby Fry is still a-ok. If she is then we will keep on waiting & waiting
& if she still doesn't come on her own an induction will be scheduled for next weekend. 

So we will just keep on waiting & I'm going to start doing jumping jacks 
per the sister-in-law's suggestion to see if we can get things moving- LOL.
How about you? What are you up to this weekend? Something fabulous I hope! 

xoxo

2 comments:

That Girl in Pearls said...

Aww I hope you do "pop" in the best way possible! I'm sure you make the most beautiful "beached whale" ;)

Have a wonderful weekend Love!

All my Love,
B.

PoetessWug said...

Ooooo! "Pop" sounds so harsh!!...I hope you don't do that..."Pop" I mean. But I do hope little baby Frye bursts onto the scene soon...Okay, so "burst" doesn't sound that much better either. LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails