Friday, March 4, 2011

DIY - Simple Wooden Heart.

I've been craving simplicity lately. 
Almost to the point that I want to re-decorate the whole 
house in much simpler & minimalist fashion, almost. 
(Insert, "if I had a million dollars..." comment here.)

I think that is mostly because I've nested the heck out of 
our place & now I'm bored waiting on Baby Fry.

Anyway, I'm in love with this simple wooden heart I spotted on Design Sponge...
Ain't it purrrty? Best part- it is totally a DIY!

Head on over here to check out the full tutorial
& as always let me know if you try your hand at making one!

xoxo

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

It sho is purdy!! :-))

Kayla said...

I love it. I could have a few of them hanging around the house.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Related Posts with Thumbnails