Monday, January 17, 2011

DIY - Faux Cardboard Logs.

A while back I discussed our non-working fireplace 
& my struggle with what to do with it

Currently it is home to our throw & floor pillows (seen here
which works but I'm really liking these faux cardboard logs!
Plus they are DIY which makes them totally inexpensive & fun. 
I may just try my hand at them in a few months. 
I'd do it now but I tend to be a messy creator so I think 
this is a project best saved for the backyard...
Fun, cute & quirky, no?

For the full tutorial head on over to Design Sponge

xoxo

1 comment:

PoetessWug said...

Oooo! I like them! You're much more adventurous than me, trying to do them yourself! But...I can't wait to see how they come out! :-) I WON'T be doing it myself...in case you needed help! ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails