Wednesday, December 8, 2010

O'Clock.

I recently discovered O'Clock watches via Daily Grommet & just had to share!
I'm in love with how super simple & clean looking they are...
 Plus I think it is pretty sweet that they are made out of silicone 
& made to fit like a bangle bracelet- oh what fun!

Did I mention they are available in tons of colors?! 
I choose the three colors above just to get you in the Christmas spirit because 
I think there are lots of people out there who'd be pleasantly surprised to open such a 
cool gift this holiday season & at only $36 each they are super affordable.

I know I'd be very excited to get one myself. 
How about you?

xoxo

1 comment:

Kayla said...

These are adorable! Great way to add a colored watch to your wardrobe without blowing the budget.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Related Posts with Thumbnails