Thursday, August 12, 2010

DIY - Wine Tote Bag

I'm in love with this DIY wine tote bag  I spotted 
on Design*Sponge for several reasons...

1. I really like wine so to be able to tote it around in a cute way is fab.
2. I like to give wine as a gift so this DIY tote will add to the awesomeness of said gift.
3. The bag is made out of the old legs of jeans... sweet! Yay for almost free fabric!
Be sure to head on over to Design*Sponge for the full tutorial
& let me know if you try your hand at making one... 

I'd love to know how it turns out for you!

xoxo

1 comment:

CMI said...

Oh my word! This is such a CUTE idea!! I already have a wonde carrier (which is very cute too!) but this would make a cute way to give a bottle of wine to someone!!!

Thanks for the post!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails