Thursday, August 19, 2010

DIY - Chevron Rug.

I've seen a lot of DIYs involving chevron rugs floating around the internet...
While awesome, I'll be honest, most of them made me go, "wow that takes some serious patience & skill!" 
This one however, isn't one that will require too much patience since you don't  have to hand paint it, score! 
Are you ready to hear  about another pro? ... it doesn't have to be a chevron pattern either!
The rug can be anything you want really since the rug is created by using fabric, a drop cloth & a rug gripper.
 Plus you can probably complete it in an afternoon & what is not to love about that!?

which I originally spotted on My Favorite Things. 

Oh & as always, please let me know if you try
 your hand at this, I'd love to know goes! 

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails