Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Typography Tattoos.

Lately I've been very much in the mood for another tattoo (I currently have three).
 I'm thinking it should be something with typographical interest, I'm just not sure what.
 I also am undecided as to where it should be. I'd love to have a tat or two on my feet
 & I've also been trying to convince The Husband (I do have his name tattooed on me, after all)
to get matching ones of some sort on the right inside of our ring fingers. We shall see...

 In the meantime, enjoy some lovely tattoo photographs I've been scanning for inspiration.
{ 1 } { 2 } { 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 }  

So, what are your thoughts my love bugs?

xoxo

3 comments:

Becca said...

I've been thinking about getting my first tattoo for many years, but nothing really struck me until I realised that a part of me would miss my maiden name once I got married. I know that there's the option to keep it, but I'm not sure I want to incur the assumptions that come with making that choice.

So I was thinking of having my maiden name, or at least initial, tattooed about my person - most likely the foot as it's show-off-able whilst also not being too obvious in front of fuddy duddy clients (I'm an accountant). Also, tattooed feet look *so sexy*.

I love the ring finger idea - no chance of convincing my boy to agree to it, though!

Anonymous said...

I love tattoos and got a few myself.

I would love to get a written one like the ones in the photos but want something original!!!

Fish Food Tees said...

Those are really neat! I have one on my lower back, and my only regret is that I didn't get it somewhere more visible! I'm trying to convince Blaine to let me get another one, but he doesn't want to spend the money...maybe if I get one as a birthday present...hmmmm

p.s. I love your tat with your hubby's name!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails