Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rawr!

This plate makes my day!

In fact, I think I'd have a hard time deciding how best to use it...
 To eat off of it every now & again as a fun surprise?
 To hang it on the wall with some other sweet plates as a grouping?
Or to use it as a serving dish to make guests laugh?
Maybe a good mix of all of the above?! 
Hmmmmm. What are your thoughts?


Be sure to head on over to James Ward Designs for even more quirky 
& fun hand drawn plates. (Plus t-shirts & prints too!)

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be funny watching people eat off it and finding the picture. I am sure kids would love it.

Alyssa said...

oh big decision... i think use it! the humor is lost on a wall, so much enjoyment would come out of eating off it :)

if you havent already purchased it then BUY BUY BUY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails