Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cosas Minimas by Blanca Gomez.

Thanks to the new "suggested shops" tab on Etsy
I discovered the fabulous Cosas Minimas (which means tiny things in Spanish)
shop filled with lovely works of art by the fabulous Blanca Gomez.
****
Remember when I said I'd love to have a Vespa?
 Well, I think I'd definitely settle for this print...
           { Fete }                                                                                           { Monsieur II

& aren't these two prints with the pops of color just lovely?
Starting now I am  saving up some pennies to buy a few prints for our place!
Be sure to check out the rest of Blanca's work here.

xoxo

1 comment:

Nicole said...

fabulous find! those are awesome :D
hope you are loving your new house!

Related Posts with Thumbnails