Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend Interruption For a Cause.

I'd like to interrupt this weekend to share something super cute & noteworthy...
J.Crew introduced their "Hands Helping Haiti" t-shit for kiddos today!
Isn't it fabulous? I wish it came in adult sizes! 

Priced at $25 it is custom-designed by J.Crew's in-house artists 
& is handwritten with Creole phrases - how awesome is that?!
Plus, 100% of the profits from its sale will be donated to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund.

If we had kiddos, I'd totally be outfitting them in one of these!

I know it isn't a big news story anymore but let us not forget that Haiti still desperately needs help. 
I picked up this lil' number for myself last week & not only is it awesome
 but 100% of the proceeds also went to Haiti via Partners In Health.

Plus I'd like to think that when I wear it that it serves as a reminder to others that Haiti still needs us.
If you'd prefer not wear a t-shirt but you still want to give a donation, I encourage you
 to click here or on my side bar button "Help Send Haiti Clean Water"
which is applying donations to provide 
PUR water purifying sachets to Haiti. 
(You can read more about it here if you'd like.)

Ok, that is all. Thanks for your time & back to enjoying your weekend!

xoxo

3 comments:

Andy Quirks said...

Totally fab. plus its for a good cause too.

xoxo,
andyquirks.blogspot.com

Michelle Kendrick Hartney said...

what a great design! I hope they sell tons.

abigail said...

such a good idea, and so cute! I'm going to buy them for my nephews and niece!

Related Posts with Thumbnails