Monday, March 22, 2010

Hello Allergies.

Well I guess the rumors I heard a few weeks ago are true... 
This year is predicted to be one of the WORST for those of us who suffer from seasonal allergies.
Apparently this allergy season is starting earlier then usual & is also predicted to last longer too. Awesome.
{ Photo by me - flower shopping last year... just look at all that pollen!}

I apologize in advance to The Husband & my readers as I predict slower 
& later starts to my days from here on out. Combined with some crankiness too. 
(But you, my lovely readers don't have to worry about that, just The Husband. Poor guy.)


Anyway, I have had sinus pressure for days & woke up this morning with a pretty awful sinus headache. Le sigh. 
I was hoping that my trusty Neti Pot would help to reduce the awfulness but so far no such luck.
If you don't know what a Neti Pot is you can check it out here...
(& hey, maybe I'll even post a video of me using mine in the future. 
That won't be embarrassing or anything- tee hee hee)

How bout you- do you suffer from allergies? Are you already feeling the sinus pressure?
Do you have any tips or tricks for natural or holistic relief?

If so please share! 

xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails