Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Resolutions.

If you don't know already-
I tend to be a procrastinator when it comes to 
thoughts & ideas in my head...

 So here we are five days into 2010 & 
I'm finally getting my resolutions 
out of my head & onto paper.
(For maximum personal accountability of course)
tee hee hee

I'm planning on posting this in my studio space as a daily reminder.


One of mine is to learn how to cook a whole chicken a-la my mother-in-law
& another is to learn to sew better - so I break less needles!
(sorry Grandmom... it is her sewing machine I am borrowing afterall)


Do you have a resolution? Or more then one?
Have you written them down or are they in your head?


xoxo

2 comments:

Christina said...

I have a homemade bread recipe for you. My six year old can make it. No kneading required. Darn tasty too.

Ashley Lynn Fry said...

Sounds fabu Christina- please share said recipe when you get a chance! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails