Monday, January 4, 2010

Catch the Gingerbread Man.

"Run, run as fast as you can! You can't catch me- 
I'm the Gingerbread Man!"

Oh no,  Gingerbread Man, you've been caught!
& made into a cute button for Oh What Fun



Button up if you'd like - I'd appreciate it & so would Mr. Gingerbread Man... 

Simply download the photo button of Mr. Cute Gingerbread Man above
 & add it as a gadget complete with a link to the blog:
http://oh-whatfun.blogspot.com


& be sure to let me know if you do - so I can tell Mr. Gingerbread Man.
He figures since he's been caught the least I could do is 
make sure pictures of his cute self make him a lil' more famous. 
Besides he is pretty darn cute
wouldn't you like to see him daily on your sidebar? 


xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! Downloading now! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails